29 juli, 2012

I want more.

I'm back from Chersonissos, and it was the best holiday so far.
I won't give you the details haha, but let's say that I've never had so much fun!
The first picture is the view from our room, waking up to that. Well I wouldn't mind having that everyday!
The people from the apartment were so nice, they helped us with everything.
I've also met a lot of new people, which is always nice.
I don't have a lot of pictures to show you, cause almost everything we did involved partying haha.
This outfit is just one of the outfits that I wore. 
Will show you more later. x

8 opmerkingen:

  1. dat moet inderdaad geweldig zijn geweest :D
    En nog gefeliciteerd!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. superleuk!
    Ik ga morgen naar blanes:)

    Liefs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gaaf, zo'n shirtje met bandeau/bh eronder :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ziet er goed uit, je kunt zien dat je het naar je zin hebt gehad :)

    Mijn eerste outfit is up on the blog, ik ben nieuwsgierig naar wat je ervan vindt!
    Love, Nura van Fashion Tea Time

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat ben je mooi meid! En een super stoere outfit heb je aan! :)

    XO

    http://newfashionlifestyle.wordpress.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ik begrijp dat je terug wil!
    Liefs, Swaen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen