08 augustus, 2012

Go hard or go home.

Shirt: Zara, Skirt & Heels: Primark, Necklace: Unknown.
Whoops, I've been such a bad blogger.
But I'm extremely busy, working everyday, then hanging out with my friends and stuff.
I haven't really had time to take outfit photo's, or the weather sucks (like most of the time).
But yeah, here are some pictures of last sunday, me and my friends made dinner, taco's; jum!
Then we went to see a movie. Yes that's the nice thing about no school, you can do whatever you want. Though I have to work most of the time now but ahh well. Enjoy your day x

p.s. Yes I know I have a 'big' smile haha.

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Meid,

    Je outfit is gaaf en je bent echt een goede inspiratie :)

    Ik kwam toevallig op je blog en ben direct verslaafd dus moet ik je wel achtervolgen ;)

    Ik geef mijn eerste giveaway op mijn blog waar je een $ 25 shop tegoed kan winnen !

    Kom gerust een langs :)

    Liefs,

    Janice

    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. love the blog, followed! would you mind checking mine out? maybe we could follow each other?

    xoxo
    diamondanchorss.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. waauw, super mooie foto's

    liefs

    lifeofrosalyn.blogspot.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. i have a really similar skirt and i love it! it is so versatile! taco night is the best!! nothing better than having free time to do whatever you want!

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. wauw, je rok. love it! echt leuk haha. ik volg je, volg je terug? with love, <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen