26 augustus, 2012

Pour it down on me.


Blazer and 'boyfriend' jeans: H&M, Top: Zara, Heels: Nelly.com Cuff: Monki, Ring: Croatia.
As I was looking for a good location to shoot this outfit, I came across a deer, unfortunately I wasn't able to get a good shot, because there was some thunder and the deer ran away.
And as I was wrapping up, I heard something, yes it was rain. I came home all wet haha.
But you could probably see it coming, I mean look at the sky, so dark!
And there already has been thunder and rain all day long.

Yesterday I went out, I had fun though the DJ was really bad.
Luckily my friends and I are crazy and we can make anything fun.
Tonight I'm just going to watch a movie and relax a bit.
Then a few more days of work and I'm on my way to Africa!
What did you do this weekend?
Enjoy your Sunday! x

p.s. What do you think of my new shoes? I bought them at Nelly!
They had more than 100 pair of shoes priced down to €19,95.
I couldn't resist, so I bought three pair of shoes ;)

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Hele mooi schoenen! Veel plezier in Afrika!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke outfit en wat leuk dat je naar Afrika gaat! Veel plezier!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuke outfit, vind je schoenen gaaf. Maar je kijkt wel erg serieus hoor! Heel veel plezier in Afrika!
    Liefs, Swaen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Stoere outfit en je nieuwe schoenen zijn mooi. Gaaf dat je naar Afrika gaat!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Toffe broek! En wat leuk dat je naar Afrika gaat, heel gaaf. X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. a beautiful outfit! I love the pants!

    crystal

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen