16 september, 2012

Tunisian outfits.

I got back from Tunisia on Wednesday, after an delay of 12 hours!
But I've been so busy with work, and my school started and well.
That's why I haven't had time to post anything.
But here are the 'outfits' (pictures of me ;) from my holiday in Tunisia,
though most of them are just relaxed and easy going outfits, I wanted to show them to you anyway.
& If you're thinking about going to Tunisia, I'd say go! The beaches are amazing, the people are nice and the weather is amazing!
Yes, the camel was peeing... haha

7 opmerkingen:

  1. dat lijkt me zo'n mooi land!
    En je gestreepte jurkje is leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Knap meisje ben je! Vooral de 1e outfit vind ik leuk, lekker nochalant (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hahaha, die laatste foto is hilarisch! Ziet er uit alsof je een heerlijke vakantie hebt gehad :-)

    Liefs, Judith
    My own vogue world

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Leuke vakantiefoto's!!
    http://styledmonkey.blogspot.nl/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen