19 december, 2010

Paris part I

Wow, so I'm back from Paris.
It was a-m-a-z-i-n-g.
The people, the city, the culture, I just loved it all.
I'm gonna give a 'report' with pictures from all the things that we did.
And of course the stuff I bought.
Prepare yourself for a long post (:

Day 1.
We had to take the train to Rotterdam really early, the train left 6.52 A.M.
When we arrived in Paris at 12.35 we got to our hotel, packed out our stuff
and got ready to go to the Champs-Élysées and we saw the Arc-de-Triomphe.
Day 1 was really tough because we had to do a lot of traveling and walking.

Picture in the Thalys with my friend Inge.
 
Champs-Élysees
Arc-de-Triomphe

Day 2.
We woke up early and after getting ready we went to Musée Rodin which was kind of boring, after that we went to the Opéra, that was really breath-taking so beautiful.
I highly recommend going there when you're in Paris.
In the evening we went to Montmartre and we stood on a place where we could see whole Paris.
But of course my battery was out when we were there so I had to take pictures with someone else's camera.

Musée Rodin
The Opéra
With my friends.
Beautiful ballerina-dress.
Breath-taking view. -picture was not made with my camera

Day 3.
On Wednesday we visited Versailles which was beautiful but after you've seen the Opéra you find Versailles nothing.
After that we went to the Pompidou, and the Musée National d'Art Moderne. and we did some shopping.
We also went to the Notre Dame, but when we were there it was closed..
So we got to our hotel early because day 4 was going to be a long day so we had to rest out a bit.

 
Mirror room in Versailles
Christmas tree in a huge shopping centre.
A quick stop at Starbucks
Notre Dame

This was part 1 from my 5 days in Paris.
Stay tuned for the rest.

1 opmerking:

  1. Ik ben 1 keertje in Parijs geweest met school, alleen dat was maar 1 dag. Toen zijn we alle 'belangrijke' dingen afgegaan, zoals sacre coeur (hoe schrijf je dat? XD) enzo. Wel jammer dat ik Parijs 's avonds niet heb gezien.

    Zo te zien heb je wel plezier gehad :), ik kan niet wachten op de andere posts. Je maakt mooie foto's trouwens! xxxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen